Find identical customers in mass data processing – even with typos and alternative spelling – and remove duplicate entries.
Our tool recognises potential duplicates, despite typos, alternative spelling or language-specific rules such as St., Str., Strasse, Street or Rue.
MDACS is based on a combination of intelligent search via match codes and Levenshtein codes. Supported by GTW, you can develop individual search and normalisation rules. You can integrate MDACS flexibly into your processes via services and data interfaces (e.g. SOAP, IDOC, RFC, XML).
MDACS works with all usual SAP solutions, such as FI-CA/RM-CA, but also as stand-alone-tool.
- normalisation of the entire customer database
- recognise duplicate clients in spite of type errors
- check for duplicate entries already during data collection
- individual search and normalisation rules
- independent from modules and data type
- customer-specific MDACS data base structure
- connect via services (e.g. SOAP, IDOC, RFC)
- better customer service
- prevent multiple data collection
- use different data sets simultaneously
- early recognition of possible fraud
- combine claims towards identical customers
- reduce loss of receivables/bad debts